found the problem, thanks

I don't really know what it is but i will try to explain it as best as i can. You guys probably asked this before, but i dont know where to start on the research. I've been on the net for hours and can't find a way to figure out what it is. It is really small (1.4-3.5 mm long), rectangular shape with an "arrow" end (>). It has red rims with yellow/orange middle area. They're everywhere in my tank, glass, rocks, corals, there's tons of them. I used my phone to take some pictures, it's crappy but that's the best i can do. On the pictures, they are the little redish blurry dots on the glass on and on the rocks. Please help!! Thanks in advance

Could you please resize your pictures to alot smaller size and then resend them. Thanks.
Rick

SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURES!!!

Hi-
It is hard to tell from your pictures, but from the explanation it sounds like flatworms. They will not kill anything immediately. They will breed like rats though. Check out Marc's site for more info;

http://www.melevsreef.com/flatworms.html

Follow the recommendations for removal and use of flatworm exit.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Be careful. These are not the same as "red bugs". These are "flatworms". The link has nothing to do with Marc's post on red bugs.

Just go to the link I provided in this post for help.

Chris

oh okay, but yeah you're right about the link though, I do have those flatworms. Thanks a lot again for the help. Hopefully it works :?