FLOWER RICORDIA MUSHROOM (GREEN & ORANGE)

agamez214

Membership Expired
50% OFF AT LIVEAQUARIA....IVE SEEN PPL STARTING TO GET THESE SO HERES A LINK FOR HALF OFF

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=747+2662+658&pcatid=658

Wow, half off is around normal price and it isn't even WYSIWYG. Mushrooms in general seem to be making a comeback in the "must have" category. Only problem is the really cool ones are now being scooped up by the internet stores and sold at ridiculous prices.

I miss the good ole days when I could get a rock covered in them for $30.

@Opus wrote:
Wow said:
It is actually kinda hard to figure out if it is a good deal or not... the description says "It ships as several individual mushrooms attached to one rock." Several can mean 3, but that description applies to all sizes. If we assume the small size gets you at least 3, than the Med rock should be at least 4. At 4 rics for $70, that is not the greatest price, but it could very well be many more than that. Very frustrating. WYSIWYG coral only for me.

YEA....SEEMS WAY TO MUCH FOR A MUSHROOM AND I WOULDNT GET IT....BUT I FIGURE SHOULD SHARE JUST IN CASE SOME ONE WOULD PAY THAT CUZ IVE SEEN THEM HIGHER THAN THAT AND NOT SURE EITHER IF THATS A GOOD DEAL OR NOT

Doh, I really didn't read everything. If you are getting more than one mushroom then the price isn't bad. The orange/green seems to be the "common" color for them so they are cheaper. A few years back when there was the yuma craze, there were some really cool ones showing up. Once the craze moved to something else I rarely see a really nice yuma anymore.