flatworms

About two months ago, I guess I introduced flatworms to my tank on a frag and they have been multiplying ever since. They are the very small, rust colored ones I hear people talking about on the forum a lot.
Well, today, I saw one that is deffinitly a different kind. It is way bigger- almost a centimeter, and it is light pink-purple. Are these more of a threat to corals?

Oh, too late for that! The smaller rust colored ones are all over 2/3 of my sand bed and all of my bottom rocks. I have to blow them off my zoas with a turkey baster daily. Its just that I'd never seen the type that I saw today, the bigger light pink one.

get a small tube like an air tube and siphon all the worms out that you can. Then once you do add the flatworm exit and monitor for an hour or two. Then siphon as many of the dead ones as you can out and add carbon and do a water change. It worked for my tank. If you let those little flat worms reproduce they will cover everything!

i have introduced them once about 2 years ago and manually removing them took care of the problem. i know you have alot, but just do a water change and siphon out water while sucking up as many as you can.