Fish that eats xenia and anthelia?

I need a fish to eat xenia and anthelia. If it had to munch on other soft corals, that would be a price I am willing to pay. Anyone know of one?

-Chuck

not a fish, but my hermits love to eat xenia, i just got a new xenia rock and they went right after it, they have done it to 4 frags of the stuff and this time i took them all out and put them in my 33...really no need for them at this point cause they are no going back in the main tank, you are more than willing to try these guys, maybe trade a few snails or something small if you got it...

Some of the smaller Angels eat it - and I had a large Angel, a chrysarus (sp) that ate anything that "waved".

While we're at it, let's throw clove polyps into the mix. Sorry to high jack, Chuck, but you're post just brought up a painful problem.

@tradosz wrote:
While we're at it said:
Ha! It is painful! I wish someone would have slapped my when I actually paid for this stuff and put it in my tank. :twisted: :twisted: I have been thinking about taking out the sps and lps that I like and intentionally crashing the tank.

-Chuck

@bimmerzs wrote:
The LFS thats closest to me pays really well per stalk of pulsing xenia. For the price you'd get for your corals, if its on a large rock, you can buy more live rock fairly easily. Its also pretty easy to scrape off the stalks if they're on nearby rocks. Just get a small knife and pry off at the base and it should basically pop off with no effort.

I would have to rearrange my rock work. A lot of it is on the bottom rocks. I wish it would just pop off. Unfortunately, the anthelia doesn't like to do that. I may look into an angel that eats soft corals. I just don't want one that eats sps of lps.

-Chuck