Fish Killer is Caught! I win! New better pics

After much trial and error with different methods of unsuccessfully trying to catch my killer crab, I went swimming today (nearly) with my fish and gave it the "hands on" approach!

I've been so frustrated with this crab who until recently was a good citizen except for moving stuff around a bit now and then.

Unfortunately, in a matter of three weeks he killed off two prize gobies and a firefish. With all bets off, I couldn't afford to tolerate his presence anymore.

I ended up having to pull a 20lb rock out from underneath a 30lb rock covered in coral and anemone. I could see him and poke at him and could almost get him out while resting the rock in my sump. Finally, I kept him just out of the water with the surface only an inch or two away. After just a couple minutes he crawled out on his own and down into the sump!

Yeah, no more worries about this guy! So if anyone actually would want this crab (he is kinda cool I have to admit) please let me know and he is yours.

If anyone can identify this guy that would be great too!
The pics were quickly done and I'll try and get better ones soon.

I went to get better pics and the little sucker has disappeared! He must've gone sand diving. Figures he wouldn't go easy!

Congrats! It looks like he gave your thumb a pinch, looking at that thumbnail. :lol:

Try to post pictures that are 800 x 600 so the text doesn't scroll off the screen, please.

Those are excellent pictures!! What a huge different from what you posted earlier.

Are you going to name him Ahnold? :wink: