female black ice snoflake clown

agamez214

Membership Expired
I have a male and female black ice snowflake clownfishes....the female has always been agressive tpward her anemone but today she went to other side of tank to pick at the male and take his anemone from him....for sum reason only at night when moon lights were on bcz i turned daylights and she stoped....any body knpw why...i gpogled this and sum say signs of mating others say she rejects him as a mate

Thanks w any help

Interesting question, I have had true percs and snow flakes (black ice) and they have always been together and no mating. They are going on 3 years and nothing. No aggression and no breeding. What can I do play Berry White? Sorry dont mean to hijack, but maybe this will help us both.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

@mtraylor wrote:
I have a mated pair and the male caught heck for some time. Now they cant be separated. said:
She protects him if i move him w the tongs but she attacks them as soon as thry hit the water....theyve never been together...i got them from a buddy that had them in a 10g tank and never fought i shoeed to him today and he said that was weird cuz she never did that but he didnt have an anemone in his maybe thats why she gets so aggressive...im thinkin of selling him cuz he grts stress and hides till i move her so im tryin to see if its just a fase if not then ill get rid of him