feeding blocks

K_Red_Raider

Membership Expired
Who uses feeding blocks? I was reading thru coral magazine I saw an ad for some feeding blocks and got to thinking that might be a good way to feed my tangs, etc. Right now I dont feed seaweed cuz it always get torn apart and finds its way into my sump almost whole. I was wondering if this is something that is useable or not.

I use the New Era discs that stick to the glass, every fish seems to attack them. Fish2morow by me sells them.

Same here, I've been using New Era mini grazers since they came out here in the US. Rift 2 Reef in Flower Mound carries them too.

I use this creation after trying to find a way to slow feed algae to my fish.

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374453908.236507.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from inside the shark tank!

Yes and no. Its from these spiral note book printers from work. Our all in one printer has an option to print and create a spiral notebook. These are all plastic and open up, so I roll up algae and close it then place in tank. Last about 3-4 days and feeds 4 About 4 sheets.

Sent from inside the shark tank!

Good info, I also find big chunks of seaweed in my sump when feeding my tangs. I may have to give one of these other methods a try, thanks! Oh and I use a mag float to hold it against the glass :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks I may have to try the discs and I believe that is the brand that was being advertised. If that does not work I will have to try out the spiral thingy!