Easy Blade omg !!

omg i picked up a easy blade from Franks Tanks today. i dont know how i ever lived with out this thing. my coraline will take over my glass in weeks if i let it this thing cleaned it up in sec's and i didnt have to get me hand wet at all . oh just fyi Frank is out of stock as today

[attachment=1]photo(2).jpg[/attachment]

ya i usually have to get in there with a razor and spend 30 min plus have both arms all the way in. for some reason coralline grows like crazy in my tank i put little purple up in there when i started the tank

I use mine on the back wall of my tank as well, which lets me clean most of the visible area my corals aren't touching.

And when all those areas are done, I'll take the dry half off, set it aside, and hold the wet side as I scrape clean the overflows in my tank.

ya i like it on the back but i did try to use it on the back and it really wouldnt touch it, it is on thick full and in layers on the back. im sure if u had free area to start from it would still work. i am assuming this thing needs to be taken out of the water and rinsed of after each use cause of the metal?

Yes, take it out, rinse it off, remove the blade and rinse it. Dry it off, put it somewhere safe until you need to use it again. For me, this is a monthly tool, not a daily one like a regular cleaning magnet.

Love mine too!

I use it about every two weeks or so. It's also great for getting that green hard to get off algae off the glass...not just good for coraline. It makes the glass sparkling clear every time.

It really is one of those things that you don't thing you'll like that much until you get one. Then you can't get by without it.