Do my anemone look healthy?

any opinions? i see pictures online of these same anemone and they have bigger bubbles and are more inflated. mine like to be more like noodles. right now the rainbow is looking nice. the other one is a purple and green bubble tip, which sometimes inflate into bubbles but are mostly noodles, like now. anyone have any advice? my water levels check out & im doing weekly water changes, 20 gallons. is it the lighting? i have blue and white t5's that span the entire length and width of the tank. my brother told me they go bad even before they burn out and cause problems in the tank?? does this make sense? is it true? idk, but i would like my anemone to look more like the ones in the pictures. i have about 20 cleaning critters in the tank, someone told me i should have one per gallon. can i put some in the sump to keep things clean down there? any advice would be appreciated. hope im not posting in the wrong forum.

btw i just inherited this tank from a brother who moved away and left the tank after it crashed and i had to recover everything that i could. few dead corals, a fish. 70% live rock recovery though, so i think i did well for just reading online for my first time. its been about 3 months and everything is looking pretty nice. my green star polyps and mushrooms are doing well. most of what i lost was corals. one coral beauty which i have replaced, along with new additions.

wow really? they just seem to look a lot better in the pictures and other people tanks when i see them so i thought something could be wrong, or at least i could do something better. hey i cant complain, im glad im not doing as poorly as i thought.

@mwilk19 wrote:
Looks awesome. I wish I could keep one alive in my tank. said:
why cant you? ive never had one myself, just watched my brother take care of them before. are they notorious for being hard to take care of?