DI-Resin

where is the best place to get some bulk DI-resin besides bulk reef supply? I have a dual Di setup. Is it better to stick with mixed bed or go with separate Cation DI resin and separate Anion DI resin?

I think the cheapest is BRS. I was having a problem with the DI from them not lasting but come to find out it is lasting just as long as other DI from other companies. Sorry for the bad info. BRS seems to be the best deal. Also, not sure on the types....I just run what BRS puts in their package since it generates 0 TDS.

I finally went ahead and ordered from them. How you like the smelly water lately? I bet that eats up the Di for sure...no telling whats in the water lol. Thats why i went with a dual -di. I was thinking maybe it would be easier to keep my tds at zero longer. MIne was just a di that you couldnt see into and they worked but i wanted the color changing one for a more visual. I do have a meter to check tds. The water seems to go thru this mseely cycle every year around this time of year.

the smelly water is lower TDS than the water we were getting. My incoming TDS has gone down from 465ish to the low 300s. DI is lasting longer now!

@Acrodisiac wrote:
the smelly water is lower TDS than the water we were getting. My incoming TDS has gone down from 465ish to the low 300s. DI is lasting longer now! said:
Lol...is it really haha. Thats pretty bad. I havent checked it lately, I just figured it was higher. Every year they just say its the lake turning over...who knows for sure [smilie=smile.gif]