DFWMAS Winter Social (Members Only) February 21st.

Billy

Premium Member
View attachment 393Winter Social (Members Only)[February?21st , 2017 from 7-11pm]Members are welcome to bring a guest and join us for an evening of socializing with other local hobbyists while enjoying finger foods, drinks, raffles and door prizes.All attendees must be 21 and over.Members please comment below if you plan on attending and if you are bringing a guest. ?Thank You!If your not a Member yet there is plenty of time to sign up!?http://www.dfwmas.org/membership/Confirmed Attendees:Billy & YvonneSteve & MaryJDub_17MoncapitanejcacclimberBen & TracyKaren & +1MelevSegooeyTammy & EricRyanMike & DewanaChris (Maybe)Jose & AmyIntegra3g & WifeMichelleBettyJ (Maybe)TFish77??

I'll plan to attend, probably drag along my wife, might be able to talk another new member into coming. ?Tuesday is a hard day for being that far west that late but I'm glad the event is happening.

Tomorrow evening is the Winter Social. ?Going to be a fun event with some great items given away. ?Hope to see everyone there.Bulk Reef Supply RODI?Big clam from Ocean Avenue?Jaebo DC-12,000 - DC return pump?Jaebo PP-8 Wave makerSeneye SWS (Web Server)?Seneye ReefMardel Bactershield?Mardel Protoshield?Lionfish Webkins?

Thank you to the BOD and hosts for holding a fun event. ?I got to put names with faces for the BOD again (I'll remember them eventually) and talk with some people I haven't seen in a while.I was a bit nervous with the venue being a bar, but it turned out great.