DFWMAS Club holesaw

@Matt wrote:
[I]@chrisrush wrote:[/I][quote="Anyone know where the club holesaws are? I need to drill a hole in my frag tank for a drain. said:
I am in the process of getting ti back from another member. Not sure if there is another set closer to you or not. Honestly, I'm not sure who is holding the other set."]

Thanks Matt. I'm not really in a hurry (as I don't have the tank yet) and it probably needs to cure for another 1-2 weeks before I put any water in it anyways, but I'd like to get some things out of the way first.

I do a lot of business with a sharpening company. If the bits need to be touched up let me know and I can get it done. It would be no charge to the club.

@Pneumatic wrote:
I do a lot of business with a sharpening company. If the bits need to be touched up let me know and I can get it done. It would be no charge to the club. said:
Do you deal a lot of with diamond tipped bits? I think that is what these are.

@chrisrush wrote:
[I]@Pneumatic wrote:[/I][quote="I do a lot of business with a sharpening company. If the bits need to be touched up let me know and I can get it done. It would be no charge to the club. said:
Do you deal a lot of with diamond tipped bits? I think that is what these are."]

Diamond coated Hole saws.

My dealings with them are with regular blades for wood but they are a national company that deals primaily with industrial applications. I have seen some really exotic blades that are 3 feet across down to tiny router bits go through there so I assumed this would be right up their alley.

However.... I just called my guy and he said those are disposable. I expressed my disappointed in his company because I thought they could sharpen anything (kidding with him of-course).

I am a dealer for various tool suppliers (DeWalt/Porter Cable, etc.) so I can look into getting new bits if the need arises.

Anybody know someone who can drill out the tank? It came in much earlier than I expected and I'd rather try and get it done this weekend than wait to go get them from a member.