Custom Acrylic or something similar?

Hey, guys, not sure if this is the correct section, but feel free to move it or let me know, mods.I have been out of the hobby for about 6 years, unfortunately, but hoping to get back in soon. However, I've run into a little issue that I thought this community may be able to help me out with. I'm in need of some custom work. I assume acrylic is my best choice, but I'm not entirely sure. I have a 1-year-old son who is into EVERYTHING. My 15-year-old African Grey parrot does not like that, obviously. I'm basically looking to create a barrier around her cage so my son can't stick his fingers in there. She has already bitten him, which broke skin, and I fear that was simply a warning from her (they CAN take off adult fingers.) I would need it 30.5"T x 36.5"L x 27.5"W (width on two sides so it looks like l_l from above.) Is there anyone here who can point me in the right direction? I'd surely appreciate it.

Marc Levenson.  Goes by Marc here so you could PM him.  You can also contact him through his website www.melevsreef.com