Coral thief caught in act

IMG_1432.jpg
alt="">

Darn urchins! One of these days he's gonna leave and take the whole tank with him. Used to annoy me to no end. Now I just consider him a pack rat. Added bonus is he finds long lost frags.

I have one that caries around hermits on his back. Its pretty funny to watch but can get annoying at times.

That is a great pic! It is good to see that urchins can do something OTHER than topple rocks and frags!
Catherine

Yeah mine is a workaholic apparently. Too bad I can't train him to do something constructive. Fetching veggie clips would be great. All that mess around him is stuff that was on his back but he had to unload to make room for the leather frag. I think it's cute.

@rdb2060 wrote:
I have one of those too!!!! Mine brings veggie clips back to me :lol: said:
Where did you take your urchin to train it to fetch?
Is it house trained and does it sit on command? :lol:

@8x8nhl wrote:
I have one that caries around hermits on his back. Its pretty funny to watch but can get annoying at times. said:
Now THAT would be funny to see. Do they just go along for the ride, or do they squirm upsidedown?

An urchin that fetches... pretty cool! :lol:

I just purchased 2 of these for the first time and I am amazed at how they move around and pick stuff up. One of mine right now is keeping to crabs on the top of him.