Coral fest 4-2-17 ? Is this true ?

I keep seeing on reef2reef sight that we are having a coral fest (frag swap) 4-2-17 here in DFW. I can't find any info to confirm or Deni this. Can anyone help confirm or Deni this.Thanks in advance, CountCoral?

That is true from what I have seen.? Check out the sponsor section, they have a forum there and I'm sure more info will be coming out soon.?? It is the 2nd since Houston's big swap in the 1st and a lot of the same?vendors will be there.?? It was the opposite for the swaps back in December.?? Coral Fest was on Saturday and the Houston swap was on Sunday.? I'm currently thinking of heading down to the Houston swap.

I've been to all of them except the one last weekend.?? I always say I'm only going to stay for an hour and end up there most of the day.? Hopefully the club gets a frag swap setup for the first half of the year.

I went to my first one the last weekend and it was nice. There were about 8-10 sellers and Fritz was there. Had bar open and music going. I got some very nice pieces. Can't wait for the next one!

Posted by: Opus?I've been to all of them except the one last weekend.?? I always say I'm only going to stay for an hour and end up there most of the day.? Hopefully the club gets a frag swap setup for the first half of the year.? ? said:
The club is putting details together for a frag swap in?May. ?You should see announcements for it when the details get ironed out here on the forum.

Posted by: Billy?[quote="Posted by: Opus?I've been to all of them except the one last weekend.?? I always say I'm only going to stay for an hour and end up there most of the day.? Hopefully the club gets a frag swap setup for the first half of the year.? ? said:
The club is putting details together for a frag swap in?May. ?You should see announcements for it when the details get ironed out here on the forum.? ?"]Now this I am looking forward to. ?The last club swap was awesome!I went to the swap at the karaoke bar, but there just wasn't much there by the time I made it through. ?I did pick up one nice black torch with a cool barnacle hitchhiker on it. ?He is nice and happy in my tank now.Will this Coral Fest in April be larger?

Yes I can't wait for the next one either!Yeah I got there right when it started so I had a good selection thankfully and got some nice acans.Got a pick of your black torch? Not sure I have seen one of those.Hopefully they will post something in their section soon so we get some details.

Nice, looks close to the one I picked up from the DFWMAS Swap.It goes from a blackish/purple to orangish/yellow to green tips. Can't remember what he called it, like dragon soul hellfire?or something..View attachment 505

Thanks for all the great info. Can't wait to go. Don't have my big tank yet, but looking for quality not quantity in coralsCountCoral

Yes, the one in April will be larger.? It will have some national vendors at it.? Jason Fox and Zoanthids.com have been to all the shows.? I'm assuming Golden Basket will be there since they are at the Houston swap the?day before.? Expect around 15 vendors total.

Who knows, you might get more.? There is?a facebook group that had a couple of shows last year.

The April frag swap is now official:?https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211114593197398&set=gm.703410886526898&type=3&theater