Control Panel before and after

Laser

Membership Expired
Having all the apex modules with wires running all over the place started to get to my OCD nature.Sooooooo

Had to do a little remodel.
Before
[attachment=2]ApexControlWall1.jpg[/attachment]

Progress
[attachment=1]Attabox1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Attabox21.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Attabox28.jpg[/attachment]Almost final with the help of my trusty assistant... Easy enough for a 8 year old to do. lol

Congrats. Take another picture with the white lights on, or a flash perhaps. :)

@Marc wrote:
That looks really cool! said:
Thanks Marc! Was planning to flush mount each unit with wires behind but it turned out good enough for my OCD nature.. Now we are "Hurricane proof"... [smilie=rofl.gif]

@BrianG wrote:
Flush mount would have been crazy nice. Your before picture looks better than my after picture said:
Thanks you Brian!
I can still flush mount all of the units just worried about accessing the wires when a probe goes out etc...I have 29 total apex modules/EB's so it seems something is always going out and tracing the wires... well you see..Need to come up with a way the flush mount panel would be able to swing open and not have to take it all apart. Maybe another project down the road

Power station number 3 install complete
before:

[attachment=1]Powerstation3.jpg[/attachment]

after:

[attachment=0]Powerstation3c.jpg[/attachment]

@booker1978 wrote:
Looking great said:
Thank You!!! Been a blast putting this one together. Really close to completion. Then can finally concentrate on filling them with livestock.. [smilie=clapping.gif]