Condy Q

So everyone has always told me to feed them silversides, and most people on google say to feed them pieces of silversides too. the prob is, my condy doesnt seem to like them. ill give it a piece of a silverside, and it spits it back out, partially digested later that day, or the next. are the pieces just too big maybe? or should i just stick to feeding it shrimp and stuff? So far, other than the silversides, ive fed it the pe mysis, bloodworms and squid, its never given me a prob when i feed it that stuff. It looks real big and happy after it eats the other stuff, but it gets mad when i feed it silversides [smilie=sadsmile.gif]

migtt want to add, its a pretty good sized nem, when its open its prob a good 5-6in across. i would think it would be able to handle 1/3 - 1/2 of a small silverside, but i guess it doesnt think so.

Try feeding it a portion the size of a lima bean every three days. Shrimp, krill or silversides should be fine.

Hmm, the pieces ive given it were a little bigger than that. it loves the shrimp, i havent tried krill yet.