CO2 Refills

Where in the Fort Worth / Grapevine / surrounding area are people getting their CO2 tanks refilled? And what's the cost?

Thanks,
PW

You can get it refilled at a liquor store or a welding supply, amazingly enough. I go to Two Bucks Liquor, but when I asked them where they get their CO2, they said a welding supply company that was even closer to my house! :roll:

Our LFS page has a few sources listed, but not in Ft Worth. www.dfwmas.org/lfs.html

Not in your areqa, but I get mine filled at a liquor store at loop 12 and Northwest Hwy. Costs $4.50 or something like that for a 5lb bottle

I have heard some people say they use medical grade CO2. Is there any difference from the generic stuff we buy at the liquor stores?

Liquor store has to be good enough for human consumption as people use it in their kegs, I dont think there is really that much difference, although I am sure there is some

Thanks Steve. Can you get me the City and Zipcode as well, and I'll add it then.

Heya Marc... I just Googled on the phone number listed, and here's the full info:

Bacon Equipment Co, (214) 742-5871, 2709 N Beckley Ave, Dallas, TX 75208