Cloudy water and brown algae

This is from cycling right? And about how long will it last? Sorry, I haven't started up a new tank in so long. I kinda forgot about this stuff.

More then likly ...
Tank age ?

Also a better discription Algae ... Maybe a picture
Parms

More then likly just the cycle ...
Give it a week
No lights IF no coral

I have coral in there. The name of the algae starts with a D. Ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 10 phosphate 0. Temp 75, lights on for 8 hours a day. Blue light on an hour before, and an hour after lights go out. White lights are on for 6 hours. Feed 1 cube of mysis a day. (Split the cube in half, feed twice)

how new is the tank? with Ammonia 0, nitrite 0, and nitrate 10 it sounds cycled, so i wouldn't think it was cloudy due to bacteria, but if its brand spanking new it might be just starting.

how big is this tank? how many fish? that is a lot of food. that type of waste will lead to high PO4 and nitrates at some point. that will lead to other algae your not going to be fond of. how long has this tank been running?

New tank. Used old water old rock, old sand mixed with new rock and sand. 3 fish. It all goes in there belly. Have chemipure elite in the back and I'm sorry. Nitrate is at 20. It hasn't gone up any.

Looks like it to me by Parms , but keep an eye on Parms ..

Also it may take a few days for the brown algae
Cloudy water ... May be feeding to much ..
Filter sock and clean once a week to help

Lights out help algae dissipate a couple black out days won't hurt corals
Make sure you have good water flow on tank

I used a turkey baster to clean while I had a filter sock in place and cleaned the sock directly after ...

It's a jbj cube so no filter sock. I've been using a turkey baster to blow off rock and coral. Water is clear now but still have the brown algae. Should I do a water change? Everything in my tank is open and happy. Xenia, Paula, shrooms, gsp