Chiller repair in Plano?

Spar

Premium Member
Anyone know of a good technician in Plano area (or near) that repairs chillers?

I was lucky enough to have my chiller go out on me right as I was leaving on vacation... So next 5 days without my lights running... Maybe the cold front will help!

I'm not in Plano in S Ft Worth but I do chiller repair also going to be the Dallas/Ft Worth Teco repair tech hopefully soon for Teco.

@silveradobobby wrote:
I'm not in Plano in S Ft Worth but I do chiller repair also going to be the Dallas/Ft Worth Teco repair tech hopefully soon for Teco. said:
@silveradobobby wrote:
Teco chillers have issues I repair more of them than any other chiller and their repair service is the worse their service techs are high school drop outs! Arctic chillers are the best around I work on and service all brands of chillers all day and engineer chillers to by far they are the best! said:
Just had to rub it in. I am actually glad someone with experience is gonna be there tech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kuyatwo wrote:
[I]@silveradobobby wrote:[/I][quote="I'm not in Plano in S Ft Worth but I do chiller repair also going to be the Dallas/Ft Worth Teco repair tech hopefully soon for Teco. said:
@silveradobobby wrote:
Teco chillers have issues I repair more of them than any other chiller and their repair service is the worse their service techs are high school drop outs! Arctic chillers are the best around I work on and service all brands of chillers all day and engineer chillers to by far they are the best! said:
Just had to rub it in. I am actually glad someone with experience is gonna be there tech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"]

Exactly that's the point I brought up to them at MACNA and they agreed that's when the brought up me doing their repairs. :)