Chemipure Elite not rinsing clear

Have anyone had trouble with this?

I have had 2 incidents involving this, once awhile back and another last month. The water would not rinse clear but instead it would make it pitch black and about after 5g or so, it would only turn brown. Thought it was a bad batch, I also notified Boyd and they said they never heard of it and was told they will be sending me replacements for free... well after about a year I never received anything.

Last month, I went through 3 bags of chemi pure and none rinsed clear so I ditched all 3. I switched over to Blue Life Clear FX Pro, haven't had a problem. Last night I had a friend called me and complained about the same thing, also read some stories on other forums about it.

Used to be a big fan of chemi pure but after this, no more!

If anyone else have had this happen to them, please take some pics and let me know. I will try to get in contact with Boyd again and see if they can fix this.

I put in two new bags yesterday with no issue. Both rinsed clear after a few gallons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've not had any problems either. I just opened two new jars this weekend. You just need to rinse it longer. Mine never really rinses totally clear.

I have never ever had a chemipure elite bag that rinse clear. Nor was I aware that we were suppose to rinse it until it was clear... On the instructions.. It only said to rinse lightly. I have been using chemipure for a couple of years now and I place them inside the tank even though they were still rinsing out black.. HAven't had any ill effect.

I have been using chemipure for years now, i also recommend it to other hobbyists but it seems like i keep getting a bad batch or something. It would usually rinse clear after a dip or two but this turns the water pitch black, rinse after rinse.