CandyCane?

I don't see a crab, but that coral is beautiful.

neithe do I .. if there is one in there you can try some heavy saltwater rinse for about 5 minutes that will run him out..

At ngith the candy caneshould shrink u some..

but if he is calling it home and not hurting it then i would just leave him .. He is just goig to go right back if he likes the spot more then likley..

He lives in that hole between 2 heads, I can see his claws and him moving around in there. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't Hurting the coral :)

I don't know what kind of crab is nesting in yours, but I have a porcelain crab that picked one of my candy cane colonies in lieu of an anemone. I posted the attached pic when I first got him a couple months ago, and he's been there since. Doesn't seem to hurt the coral at all, and in fact is much better than the cinammon clown that tried to nest in there before and caused all the polyps in the center to recess. So unless your candy cane is obviously being irritated, I'd say there's no need to evict - give a poor crab a break!

@simontan wrote:
I don't know what kind of crab is nesting in yours said:
:lol: :lol: lol, Now i feel sorry for the crab thats made a home in there. Coral Seems to be doing ok so, I think I will let him stay :p Just wanted to be sure.