Bryan's 210G and 400G build

Oh crud! So do I take them out and treat them with something, or can they get over it on their own?

sad news to report :sad: My external pump stopped working last night, I thought it was just a defective pump.............nope, when they say snowflake eels will go anywhere they mean it....somehow the snowflake eel swam through the teeth on the overflow, through the mesh covering the drain and into the sump...after getting into the sump it was all over.....the following pics are not for the faint of heart...so don't scroll if you don't want to see :cry:

IMG_3406.jpg
alt="">
IMG_3405.jpg
alt="">

man...that sucks...sorry to hear it...now you have an excuse to get a real eel...a zebra moray eel...lol

sorry to see that - I raised a snowflake form about 6" to over 2ft. he survived getting out of the tank several times, and a couple tank crashes but never had to face the impellor of certain death. They are tidal and can essentiall crawl from tide pool to tide pool so it's not unusual for them to want to venture up and over something.

How horrible. :cry: I always snap hard plastic strainers over the intakes to my return pumps to keep big stuff out.

good call, I figured the mesh on the drain would work fine....crafty fish :sad:

@blide wrote:
[img]http://www.marinedepot.com/IMD/85/FT8588/FT8588_99.jpg[/img] alt=""> Marine Depot sells them and I'm sure other places do too... :D said:
green mamas in NRH has them.

new fishies!

hopefully I will get more pics later tonight

IMG_3732.jpg
alt="">
IMG_3731.jpg
alt="">
IMG_3730.jpg
alt="">
IMG_3724.jpg
alt="">
The new big kid on the block (thanks Fish2morow)
IMG_3727.jpg
alt="">
IMG_3728.jpg
alt="">

not yet, I just fed the others while I put the purple tang and the achilles in. The weird thing is none of the three tangs even care about each other its the bicolor angelfish messing with the purple....but nothing bad...they seem ok now

.....sweeeet I just fed some flake and both tangs are eating! :)

I think I now have my perfect stock list!

400G:
1x Purple Tang
1x Niger Trigger
1x Pink Tail Trigger
1x Hawaiian Black Trigger - jumped out :cry:
1x Bicolor Angel
1x Coral Beauty
1x Cleaner Wrasse
1x Bi-Color Parrot Fish
1x Auriga Butterfly Fish
1x Raccoon Butterfly Fish
1x Arch Eyed Hawkfish
1x Lawnmower Blenny

210G:
1x Sohal Tang
1x Male Blonde Naso Tang
1x Female Naso Tang
1x Achilles Tang
7x Female Lyretail Anthias
2x Pyramid Buttefly Fish
2x True Percs
1x False Perc
1x Cleaner Wrasse
1x Mandarin Goby
1x Engineering Goby
2x Blue/Green Chromis
1x Lawnmower Blenny
1x Blue throat trigger - jumped out :cry:
2x Cleaner Shrimp

24G:
1x Starry Blenny
1x Cowfish
1x Emperor Angel
1x Pistol Shrimp
1x Cleaner Shrimp

IMG_3859.jpg
alt="">
IMG_3808.jpg
alt="">
IMG_3827.jpg
alt="">
IMG_3822.jpg
alt="">

did i mention you SUCK! lol, just messin, glad they ate and that i didnt have to buy that fish, lol...so, seriously, when you taking a sat off to play some poker in front of those awesome tanks

Man, that Achilles looks awesome!!!
8)

Keep us posted on his progress... one of the fish I have always wanted.
Is he full grown?

btw, what happened to the other false perc?
are they still getting along?
and how are trates in the 210?
Nice fish combo btw!!!!