Brand New 75 gallon Build

JordanFam2018

Membership Expired
 Hey friends I am glad to be a part of the community here and excited about getting into the Marine side of aquariums. I have had several freshwater setups in the past but as you all know this is a very different animal (no pun intended). I am including couple pictures of my set up and throwing a line out to ask if anyone might have some plants, frags, inverts, or even fish they would like to share or even sell at a budget rate as I am just not financially capable of making triple digit purchases yet. That being said, I have invested quite a bit into this set up and do not take the hobby lightly. Anything given or sold will be taken care of and studied with tenacity. Thanks for listening and viewing and I look forward to meeting other members. Shout out to Iceman225 for the GSP and Smoothie Digitata they seem to be liking their new home.View attachment 5129

Looking good! I have some small devil's hand leather frags, green mushrooms, kenya tree, and more gsp if you want some. Not sure if your close but your if you want to pick them up sometime.

I'll check when I get home, but I might have some zoas if you're interested.  I think they were called "Witches Brew" zoas when I got them. 

Ha! I got the "Grumpy" part from my nieces and nephew when they were trying to decide which of the seven dwarfs I would be. Maybe we can meet up for beers and burgers one evening after work.  I live in Plano. 

I don't know where you are located (setting your location helps everyone), but if you put up even a basic build thread I'll give you a free frag of something:http://www.dfwmas.org/community/corals/free-coral-for-beginners/Sadly that thread didn't get much traction, but the offer still stands.As a side note, I have a 600 gallon reef growing and I can count on one hand the number of triple digit livestock purchases, frag swaps are awesome.

Sorry about that I was trying to figure out how to load a profile picture as well as update my personal info earlier. I am in McKinney so not far from you and I'd be happy to do this so stay tuned and I will be in touch.

I have two loose green mushrooms that you can have. Each is attached to a shell. One is a good size.  The other looks a little sad but will likely recover nicely.  Let me know whether you want both or just one because someone else might be interested in the other.  For what it's worth, these are the GSPs of the mushroom world, so you probably want to start with a little.