Blue tort frags

@mmiller40 wrote:
[I picked up mine today for 10$. Yes it is very small but a tort is a tort.] said:
[Did you get it over at AD? Because I talked to Rico today and he said that his were not coming in until mid or late next week.]

[yup from ad it was a very small frag and not doing so well. It has been their for at least a month and you know they have no light or flow. I checked lat night abour 3am and it had nice polyp extension. I am so glad I got it.]

[I picked this one up yesterday from Fish Gallery for $45. Sorry about the bad pic.

-I know I have aptasia....a copperband is on the way

30244tank_243.jpg
alt="">]

[Rick,

My tank won't be ready for it for another month and a half or so, but I'd donate the $10 to save it if you think it's worthy and wanted to keep it in your tank til then. (assuming you have the room) :)]

[Chris,
Mitch was really wanting a tortuosa, so I let him save it. :D I really was wanting everone to know that one was sitting there, wasting away. I am glad he went and got it.
As far as the supposed Blue Torts they had at the Fish Gallery. They did have the sign saying that, and also they were from ORA. I am almost certain they are from the same tortuosa that all ORA frags are from, which is a purple one. And since I already have two from the same coral I left that one there today. Not that it is not a beautifull coral. :nod:]

[Anyone know if they still have these torts or getting more? I have been holding out for one and am ready to buy.]

[Fish gallery has more in but the price went from 45 to 75 this week.

just an fyi before someone drive from FW and is upset about the price differance.]

Edited By mmiller40 on 1076480334

[Well Mitch some brilliant person finally told Larry at Aquatic D. when he got torts. in what they looked like. He got two more frags in on the tues. shipment. I went in wednesday and he had two tort. frags. I asked the kid working there, how much? He says $24.99 each, but I am going into Dallas and can not take them with me. I did not make it back in till friday, I tell them I want both of them, the guys say they are $60 each. I say whoa! what happened from yesterday? And they say larry says they are some kind of blue "T" and they are $60 a piece now. And of course I said forget it.]

[Hey rick if you ever get a kid in there to give you a 25$ price pick on eup for me. My little stub did not last long, probely went into shock from light and low...]