Biomatix eAquatix controller

I think that it would be the best for me if the price is not too high. Can you post the price if you know it?

Lewis

This is what I was sent in response to my inquiry:

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your interest in the eAquatix Controller platform. Right now we have not yet released our distributor and retail outlet partners, but will very shortly. The retail pricing however has been released and will be as follows:

eAquatix Controller System - $800

includes: Controller, integrated software, integrated web server for remote access, digital temperature probe, salinity probe, and an 8-channel AC power module

Additional optional accessories:

Water Level Control Module - $100

Additional Temperature probe - $80

Up to 2 additional 8-channel AC power modules - $200 each

Please check our website periodically for updates and I will send you the distributor information as soon as it is released.

Thank you,

They don't show a picture of the web interface, but I saw it at MACNA and it's awesome. I don't think their price is off base.

That is a nice controller, but still rather pricey. I do like the internet access though. I can't wait for YOU to buy one. :)

I spent most of my time in the vendor section looking at controllers. There are a bunch coming to market as well as the handful that have been around.
Here's my opinion :D

What I like most about this one is:
1. It can use up to 3 of the 8 plug power stations for a total of 24 controlled/monitored outlets that can be configured for any device you want. No more light only or ph controller only ports
2. No x-10 modules to mess with and worry about EMI messing them up
3. Best web interface and display I've seen
4. Dual thermometers
5. Salinity probe.

I don't think I could outgrow this one. Costs much less than an AC3 pro when you include their probes and a power controller ($1161.80). AC3 has ORP and this one doesn't, but I don't have ozone plans. The display on the AC3 doesn't even compare. Aquanotes is extra.

No, I'm not being paid for this :lol:

Tony,
Good information. Please keep us updated if you order/get one too. I saw more of the units at MACNA too and wish I'd done more evaluation as you have done. I've begun to consider some other alternatives to my current AC III Pro unit too since I'm beginning to think I will never be able to get it working stablely :sad:. I'll need to come up with some solution to the ORP controller, but I can live with that maybe. We will see.
Doug