BIG lighting upgrade!!!

Well its my B-day next week plus in Alaska we have our permanent fund comeing soon. Splurg on me! So I am making some seriously needed upgrades to the tank. I bought this http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewItem~idProduct~CU01077.html (Upgrade from a 3x54w florescent), 3 of those cool Korila power heads 2x400 and 1x850gph (only have my main pump 700gph), the little two plug wave maker, coral life programmable power strip and various other things! :shock:

Now how not to shock the fish, inverts and the little bit of corals I have. One little colony each of Colts, mushrooms, galaxea, feather dusters and sunbursts. What sequence should a take in the additions including the time frame? Or just dive in? ie just put it all together and go for it? :lol:

The tank is a 120g All-glass RR

Well, one thing to note is that the Koralias don't always do well on a wavemaker device- they specifically recommend against them.

You could add the flow all at once, being careful not to 'blast' any one thing in the tank.

Regarding the lighting upgrade- start slowly. Some folks place multiple pieces of window screen over their tanks, and slowly remove them one layer at a time over the course of a couple of weeks, and others start off with an abbreviated schedule (like only one hour per day for the first week, then 2 hours, etc etc.)