Best return pump for the 70 gallon prop tank

What's the best pump for the 70 gallon prop tank? I want something highly energy efficient, safe, and dependable. It will have about 4' up to the tank.

Thanks
Angela

@Hunchback wrote:
Mag 7 said:
I don't think Mags qualify as efficient.

Also going Eheim 1260, it's what I've got on my 60g, probably pushing 400-500 gph with 4' of head pressure through a 3/4" sea swirl. It's just barely strong enough to scour sand in a few spots. I had a 1262 on the tank but it was WAY to strong and was really blowing sand all over - I couldn't keep it in the front right corner.

go laguna pumps

http://www.dfwmas.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=25349&highlight=laguna

Thanks for the replies. I have two Eheim pumps that have me really ticked off at the moment but I did have one before that I loved. Earlier we were messing with the Eheim on the Calcium reactor and Jeff said "Man, we sure do have a lot of POS pumps." :D In the last two days we have had heck with pumps. I have been trying to get the prop tank circulating and have failed with two small Eheims and a Sedra 9000. It is running now with one of the Eheims but it's a baby pump. I think it's the 1048. I'm just using it until I get another one. Anyway, enough ranting. what about the Quiet One pumps? They look pretty efficient.

Angela