BAD BAD little ceirth snails!

LOL I guess these little guys had a good Christmas, I just found about a hundread of them on the glass and sand bed.

Heres a picture of the front corner of the sand bed
123058971.jpg
alt="">

Heres a picture of the best close up I could get, their about the size of the point on the end of a pencil.

123058987.jpg
alt="">

And here are a couple of pictures for free, lol I got the orange and green digis from keith croney as a Christmas present thnx man!!!

123059022.jpg
alt="">

123059040.jpg
alt="">

And then finally this is the orange cap I got as a scratch and dent item for 3 bucks, the piece was about 70-80 percent bleached, I broke it off and superglued it to some rock.

123059007.jpg
alt="">

Please excuse the quality of the pictures, it was spur of the moment from the ceirth babys and I was experimenting with my cameras exposure and I didnt clean the glass.

Travis, thnx man!

@DKreefkeepers wrote:
How old is that tank and what lighting do you have? I dont see a spec of coraline anywhere. said:
DK, the tank is a little young, should I have done diffrent corals?, oh and the tank came with not one, but TWO florecent tubes on it, the tank and lights are oceanic so I think there pretty nice, and I have to say that the plastic reflectors that oceanic is putting in there lighting systems is pretty nice. I forgot what that coral-line means, but I dont think I have any signs of the corals in lines yet.

:lol:

Come on, I am supprised no one came on and yelled at me, I said that I was keeping sps under two florecents, every ones concerned about my calcium, but what about the lights ?!?! LOL :lol:

Hey DK, I was joking with my responce, I have been working on this tank for about three years now, and it is finally ready for some corals, although your right my tank isnt exploding with coraline, I am having some good growth, I started my tank with 90% dead rock, and now it really is teaming with life.

I do test my ca, and alk levels, at least every week, sometimes more when I am bored. I am using a kalk drip and I have a ca reactor, but I am barley even using the kalk drip, you see I have been having a problem with my sand bed clumping up a little bit, so I have been trying to keep my alk levels no more than 9 or 10. Does any one know if thats due more from the calcium levels or more so from the alkalinity levels ??? I am pretty sure its from alk but if any one knows exactly what its from plz give me a heads up.

Thanks,

Do you want us to come over there and drain your tank? Get some better lighting already! :wink:

He he he, oh yeah forgot to mention the lights( I was joking about the normal outputers). I got a halide and t5s, you still gonna drain it ? lol