Back to Saltwater after 4 years

Hello, I've been out of the hobby for 4 years now and have decided to get back in. I just purchased a 20gal long tank and I'm getting this overflow for it. http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=18358 I have a question as to what return pump I can use for it? I'm going to have 3.5 to 4' head. I'm going with the nano but I'm thinking it may not be enough flow. I could move up to the next size if I need to. Looking for any sugestions I might get..Thanks and I'm looking forward to being back to the hobby I love so much..

You need to match the overflow box's rated flow, as the water moving through the U-tube needs to be enough to force any airbubbles to race through it and not aggregate in the apex. Too much air up there will slow the siphon to the point that the display can overflow because the water isn't draining out as fast as it was.

The Nano says it needs 200gph. The PF-300 needs 300gph.

Now that you know the box you are buying and the GPH it needs, the pump of choice can be Maxijet Utility pumps, Mag pumps, Eheim pumps, etc. All three of those are good brands.