B22's 34g neo nano

@hobtx wrote:
Any idea on how much water returns to the sump when the return is shut off? said:
Just the water that is in the overflow and waterfall area. I would guess 1gallon.

Its more than a gallon for sure. I also had an issur with my return line creating draining no matter if the waterfall arwa was drained or not I'm sure I had something going on but siphon holes didnt change it either

Samsung Galaxy S III

@JBsmurf wrote:
Its more than a gallon for sure. I also had an issur with my return line creating draining no matter if the waterfall arwa was drained or not I'm sure I had something going on but siphon holes didnt change it either Samsung Galaxy S III said:
I have no issue with back siphon. I put a 90 and a T in the waterfall.
When I turn my pump off the water level in the sump only goes up 1 Inch or 2 max. So it for sure is only about a gallon.

Why are we talking about my water level in the sump when pumps are off?
Pic of pump and skimmer on
[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369964251.723680.jpg[/attachment]

Pic with pump and skimmer off
[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369964372.739058.jpg[/attachment]

We are getting new carpet in the house next week. So tonight I will be breaking down my tank and moving it. They should be done with the living room first (tank room) so I will be able to reset it Monday night.
What a PITA.

Well I finally got the tank set back up.
[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372126493.923481.jpg[/attachment]

You could try one of these:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/1566/

Less than $2 and they've worked well for me.

@Mike wrote:
You could try one of these: http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/1566/ Less than $2 and they've worked well for me. said:
Thanks mike
I got one of those too. But I just sold my tang yesterday so don't think I will need to feed nori to often now.

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852282.607500.jpg[/attachment]
I bought this clamp on gooseneck light from lowes for $10 to use in my sump

Here it is installed. Worked out great for me.
[attachment=1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852380.118935.jpg[/attachment]

Here is a before pic with the work shop light [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852475.952606.jpg[/attachment]

July 22 2013
Power outage! At 7:30pm
My whole setup has no battery backup.
Ecotech bat backup may just have to be my next purchase.

usugupa2.jpg
alt="">
Updated pic 8-25-2011