Aquarium Stand Doors???

Anyone know of a good place locally (DFW) to buy individual cabinet doors? Building a nice custom oak stand for my Solana 34G and was surprised to find Lowes and Home Depot does not sell individual cabinet doors. Im closer to Fort Worth but but Dallas is fine to. Ive seen many I can buy online but Im more of a "put my hands on it and look at it before I buy" kind of person... Besides better to shop local and put the money back into our local economy so we can all make more money to spend on our tanks!!! LOL

I bought 6 from the Habitat Restore for $5 each a few weeks ago. Will finally start on the projects that will use them this weekend.

Decent doors and cabinets don't last long there, so I buy any and all of the better doors ( and cabinets to get doors ) when I find them.

I shop the one in Plano a couple of times a month.

there is one at 4433 River Oaks Boulevard Fort Worth, TX 76114 --- never been there so don't know how stock / price compares. If you go, please let me know what you find there.

I also bought a bunch of 3/4" and 1" PVC fittings ( T's, L's, crosses, etc ) for less than Lowe's / HD. Not a lot less, but 20% less is 20% less .... and it helps H4H do what they do.

The Plano store also has wood trim ( various quality ) so I usually check there first when in need.

The last time I was there they had 100's of cabinet knobs and pulls -- brass, brushed aluminum, painted, etc.

Like the Pickers say, the best time to buy it is when you see it. If you pass on picking something up, it is very likely not to be there when you go back

I recently passed on a beautiful set of lights because there were priced at $30 but I did not recognize the brand so wasn't sure they were worth it. I'm stopping by tomorrow in hopes they are still there as it turns out they are currently $600 each retail and will be perfect for a PAR 38 E26 screw base setup with a very slight mod to the current configuration ( the necessary mod pieces may already be in the box ) .... I am going to be rather upset with myself if they are gone.

Do check the closeout room. I picked up a 1 ft x 3 ft x 1/2 " white marble hearth piece for $3. Eventually I will get around to cutting it into frag bases.

YMMV depending on what is in the store when you stop by.

@fperkins wrote:
I bought 6 from the Habitat Restore for $5 each a few weeks ago. Will finally start on the projects that will use them this weekend. Decent doors and cabinets don't last long there said:
I may have to check them out for garage projects that I have going on.

I actually lucked out today... C & S Cabinets in Fort Worth... I picked out the design and they are custom making me a door to the exact dimensions I wanted. 17" wide x 32" tall and made from solid oak... Said it will take about a week and my out the door price was $54.13... I also found some really cool knobs on ebay coming from Bali, Indonesia for the cabinet. They are brass clownfish. Ill post a pic below just to show them off lol.