Aquacultured Liverock

Would the Club be interested in a Aquacultured Liverock sponsor? This will be I will make all the rock and cure it myself. In the event if this is a yes what is the pricing that seems decent to the club?

Usually on the board you can find members selling liverock for $2.00-$2.50 a lb. Dry base rock for about a $1.00 a lb. Lfs usually are around $8 a lb

@kuyatwo wrote:
Usually on the board you can find members selling loverock for $2.00-$2.50 a lb. Dry base rock for about a $1.00 a lb. Lfs usually are around $8 a lb said:
So a good selling price should be 2.00-2.50lb for the club?

I think you missed his point on finding actual real LR from the ocean selling for $2-$3 a lb here... base rock is what you will have. Have you considered the time it will take to properly cure homemade LR, as well as being able to make enough to keep up with any demand?? How about the liability aspect if for some reason your LR nukes somebody's tank?? Before putting the cart before the horse you should first see if you would even qualify to become a sponsor, and do what you are proposing.

Cheers,