Apex

Drex

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
say is there anybody else have problem with their apex or is just me <ol id="posts" class="posts" style="margin: 10px 0px;padding: 0px;color: #3e3e3e;font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size: 13px" start="1"><li id="post_137219" class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer old" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;width: 1793px;clear: both;float: left;border: 2px solid #e96b10">
Ok i need some help my apex base unit keep rebooting freezing up turning off and losing connection i have updated the firmware 4 to 5 times thinking some of the files mite be corrupt didnt work i have to unplug it and that works some of the time i have to unplug ever thing to get it to reconnect and reboot to get green light im losing my mind said:
 [ alt="Edit / Delete" />Edit Post [ ]  alt="Quick reply to this message" />Reply [ ]  alt="Reply With Quote" />Reply With Quote [ ]  alt="Multi-Quote This Message" /> ][[ ]     ]</li><li id="post_137219" class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer old" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px;padding: 0px;width: 1793px;clear: both;float: left;border: 2px solid #e96b10">[is there anybody else having problems their apex my is jacked up wow can't keep it connected or from freezing up and having to reboot it]</li></ol> 

I haven't had those issues.  I'd open a ticket with Neptune Support.  Those are not normal issues.

yep the guy on the neptune form said the same thing he thinks that when i uploaded the new firmware it happened he thinks it my bootloader is old and needs to be cleaned out. Basically i need a bootloader update 

I think I have the bootloader to reset it to factory settings.  Well, I have the bootloader to reset the Apex classic to factory settings.  Not sure if it works on the Jr. or not.

While you have to wade through a day or two of e-mails sometimes, Neptune's support is pretty good.  I would sent them an e-mail just in case.Also, hopefully you are updating over wired, not wireless connection?

go ahead and send it to me ill shot it across the guy iv been talking to and see it will on mine thanks Billy

yes it was the new firmware they just put out so look out guys

say Billy this is what the guys said on the neptune  forum[The bootloader is actually built into the firmware but isn't automatically applied, so nobody can send you a bootloader. If one of your bod members will let you borrow their display however, you can use that to update the bootloader. ]<br style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #fafafa;" /><br style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #fafafa;" />[You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.]

ok cool ill see after i get on online with them guys to see whats up thanks Chris

Thanks Billy lets see whats these guys find out if they can fix it online keeping my fingers cross