APEX suggestions for Nuvo Fusion 20

Hi.
I am leaning toward a Radeon for my Nuvo 20. Maybe a MP10. I never used anything like an Apex. It seems a better choice over Reeflink.
Question: Better to get a new Apex Jr or find a used Apex Lite? Pros/ Cons?
Thx.
I am slowly getting back in the hobby after a 6+ year break. Reef tank, this time a nano.
The better technology & resources will hopefully make it more successful & enjoyable.
So I left before controllers and LEDs were feasible and worth perusing.

The best thing to do is write out everything you need to control first and that will tell you if a lite or jr will work. Either can be expanded to if anything you need but the jr only comes with 4 controllable outlets vs 8 with the lite. The Reeflink will only control your radions/vortechs for now, something the apex can do with a wxm module. I personally wouldn't set up a tank without a controller, even had one on my pico tank..

it is my understanding that the lite was discontinued, therefore its either the jr. or the full apex. I just purchased the fusion 20 and I am running the jr. I plan to buy an eb8 in the very near future as the eb4 just isnt enough for me. One thing to keep in mind is that the jr. can only handle 4 modules, and if you plan on running a display that automatically takes one module away from your options.

@Bryan wrote:
it is my understanding that the lite was discontinued said:
Correct, the Lite version has been discontinued. And what Bryan said about the 4 modules is the biggest thing to consider. The Jr can add modules to handle almost anything the full Apex can do (other than power monitoring), but you can only have 5 total modules, and the Apex Jr. itself (because of it's built in EB4) counts as one. So figure out in advance if you think you're ever going to need more than 4 additional modules. I didn't know this when I bought mine, and at the time probably would have thought that 4 modules was all I'd ever need. Since then I added a PM1 (for pH monitoring and to add a break out box, both of which come with the full Apex), a VDM to control my LEDs, a WXM to control my Vortech pump, and another EB4. So now I'm out of room to add anything else.