Apex head unit

I forgot to state what a real pain it was operating three aquariums the Apex controls manually while the base unit was out for repair. Just all the light combination alone was a challenge not to mention all the other equipment.

I just completed getting the new base unit up and running. The temp and pH probes have been calibrated and port forwarding changed. It took about two hours to get it all done. I will be sending the old base unit back to Neptune so they can determine what is wrong with the pH probe channel. It will become my backup unit when it is returned.

I suggest making a back up fine for the back up. Then next time you need it should just be able to load back up file for it. So you have two files one for main unit and one for back up unit.

@ss95003 wrote:
I suggest making a back up fine for the back up. Then next time you need it should just be able to load back up file for it. So you have two files one for main unit and one for back up unit. said:

Yes it is a great idea. I will now be adding things to my signature below over the next few days. With Fusion it is almost not even necessary. Thoughts???

@Marc wrote:
When I spoke to Terence on Monday said:
So the backup file is assigned to the specific serial number ? I'm ordering a backup base unit just because mine is a couple of years old and I really don't
want to be caught with my pants down.

What is stopping you from just spending some time and programming it so it will be plug n play ? Do you have to have your EB attached to program outlets
for it ?