Anyone have a running aquarium in the garage

I have in a storage shed in the bad yard can be done just need chiller I used to run frag tanks in the shed and in the garage.

There was a guy in Houston who had an inwall between his living room (I think) and the garage. Heat was his challenge in the summer months and cold in the winter, though Houston doesn't get as cold as it does here.

I would advise against a display in the garage or in any un-insulated space in the garage (ie pass through) just for the temp issues. It adds cost, one or more failure points, not to mention dust and contamination exposure.

My dentist has an inwall with sump in the garage with a large chiller. I tried this on my inwall but the sump was in the attic, stupidest thing I ever did. At 85 degrees I decided to bring the sump down.

My brother has one in-wall in his garage. It's a 105 gallon. He has a 3/4 drop in chiller. The garage is insulated and has no problem maintaining the temp at 80. He struggles during the winter to keep the temp above 80..even with 2-400 watt MH and 440 watts of VHO running from 10Pm-8am. Only because he as 200 watts of heat running thru there. If he gets more heaters in there..he won't have a problem.

Water evaporation is a lot though during the summer.

I bought a nem not to long ago from a guy in fort worth who had four tanks outside. They were on his patio. Smallest one was probably 80 gallon.

Would the system be completely enclosed? I would be concerned with foreign matter falling in the sump. Would you also be parking a car in the garage? If so, I would also me concerned with exhaust fumes being introduced into the tank.