anyone has some cheato

I'm looking for some cheato or micro algae for my biocube hqi I don't want to drive to dallas anymore and if there's any where local that sales them

@robro3282 wrote:
I'm looking for some cheato or micro algae for my biocube hqi I don't want to drive to dallas anymore and if there's any where local that sales them said:
Did you find any? You could always order some online or Dallas might be easier. I only have a tiny bit and its still got aways to go before i could offer any. Hopefully someone close can give you some. Hows your tank doing?

@Cwar21 wrote:
i would like some cheato too if anyone has any extra!! said:
Well there only about 4 in our area...you might be better off just ordering some or posting in the DFWMAS forum.

@Saltpro wrote:
[I]@robro3282 wrote:[/I][quote="I'm looking for some cheato or micro algae for my biocube hqi I don't want to drive to dallas anymore and if there's any where local that sales them said:
Did you find any? You could always order some online or Dallas might be easier. I only have a tiny bit and its still got aways to go before i could offer any. Hopefully someone close can give you some. Hows your tank doing?"]
no still havent found any i went to natures NHA to see if they had some they didnt so i bought some corals from them now im dealing with a mini brittle star outbreak [smilie=angry.gif] im starting not to kile that place lol ill put some pics of my tanks here soon

@grod205 wrote:
hey Robro said:
I have 2 biocubes 29g 1 is a normal biocube and the other is a biocube 29hqi which has a built in refug in the back with light setup but on my stock biocube I just bought a 5w white led light(water proof)and use that in the back(middle section) and I haven't had any probs at all

ya they never have cheato...usually just the macro that goes asexual and clouds your tank. But if you like birds and snakes your set

@robro3282 wrote:
[I]@Saltpro wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@robro3282 wrote:[/I][quote="I'm looking for some cheato or micro algae for my biocube hqi I don't want to drive to dallas anymore and if there's any where local that sales them said:
Did you find any? You could always order some online or Dallas might be easier. I only have a tiny bit and its still got aways to go before i could offer any. Hopefully someone close can give you some. Hows your tank doing?"]
no still havent found any i went to natures NHA to see if they had some they didnt so i bought some corals from them now im dealing with a mini brittle star outbreak [smilie=angry.gif] im starting not to kile that place lol ill put some pics of my tanks here soon"]

What dont you like about the mini-stars?

I don't think the red is growing at all, could be a little thicker maybe. I'll try to fed it to the tangs again now that their all settled in and eating like wild hogs! Hows the chaeto doing? Mine grows fast in my sump.

I need to trade it to some fellow reefers for some nori, lol.

@Acrodisiac wrote:
I don't think the red is growing at all said:
Yeah, the red is pretty slow grower for me. My cheato is not growing much if any either. MAybe my water is too clean with the changes im constantly doing and not many fish? MAybe my light...i dont know. I know the red does fine without any light....i have done that before for long periods. MAybe your cheato is out competeing it.

@robro3282 wrote:
give me a address i will be there lol [smilie=rofl.gif] [I]@Acrodisiac wrote:[/I][quote="I have a bunch! Come and get it! I take donations of nori. said:
"]

You will be impressed by Jason's tank he knows whats he's doing. Great guy too.