amphipods killed my duncun? !?

Ok so my tank is infested with coral eating amphipod?? What do I do I got a mandarin goby 2 days ago and nowni lost my 7 head duncun in 2 days time? And they just started about 3 days ago whats making them eat my corals now?? Ive had my tank for about 1.5 years and always seen them but never really had a problem with amphipods till now... any advice?

I'm not so quick to discount the idea of coral eating amphipods. Since I've dealt with them myself in the zoa tank, I do know they are a reality. I've sat with a red flashlight at night and watched them utterly destroy a huge colony of zoas in just a few hours. I finally got rid of them by removing everything in the tank, dipping all the corals and putting them into a "clean" tank, removing all the substrate and cycling the rock. I tried wrasses and mandarins with only limited success, but by resetting the tank, I eliminated them.

Is that what happened here? Who knows. But it is a possibility.

O sorry for late response I went to my lfs got my water tested again they said it was fine didn't get exact parameter tho.. but I know it was amphipods since I kept the Duncan next to my in tank refugium and I saw them all over my Duncan like literally going inside and picking on them.. everything since I took my rock and dip all of then and my mandarin helping a lot. Hope I fix the problem but thanks guys