AI Prime Lighting Question

kar2oons

Premium Member
Hi All, I'm new to using LED's and just been back into the hobby after 6yrs after using solely T5's. I have a 29g Biocube with a AI Prime non-HD and my water paramters are ok but all my Zoas look crappy and closed. I suspect maybe my schedule could be set too high for my Zoas since they are in a biocube and Im copying others who could have bigger tanks? Just wanting some feedback please. ThanksBTW I have monticaps in there also and they all look great.View attachment 6858View attachment 6859

You might try lowering the power on all channels a little at a time every other day and see if they respond.Sometimes tank mates (fish, shrimp, hermits) can keep zoas closed. My shrimp walk on mine and keep them closed awhile sometime.How long have the zoas been in this tank?

<hr />Hey Chris,They have been in for like a couple weeks or so. Eagle Eyes and Rastas looked good for a few days then closed. Utter Chaos paly looked good but then shrunk a bit and look kinda washed out. I just started using reef energy a/b and feeding reef roids to rule out nutrient issue but leds im a newbie.