Adjusting light cycle - Hard on fish?

[I admit, this is selfish, but at least I ask. :) I'm having a Halloween party on Saturday which I'm sure will go deep into the night. I'm pretty sure most people won't even get here till after my main lights have turned off, and probably half after my atnic's turn off. SO, I'd like most people to at least see my pride and joy and like to adjust my light cycle. Currently, my main lights turn off at 9:30, and my atnics turn off at 10:15pm. I want to adjust that so that my main lights turn off at 11:30, and my atnics turn off at 12:15. So basically a 2 hour shift. Would it be ok if for the next 2 nights I adjust it by an hour each night? After the party of course I'll adjust it back slowly, just curious how much this will disrupt my fish and tank before I go through with it. Some people will just have to settle for moonlight I suppose.

Thanks!]

[I would not worry about it at all. Just do as you said, turn the lights on a little later. And then go back to your regular schedule afterward.
P.S. We all know they are good hands just because you care enough to think about it, they will be fine.]

Edited By Rick on 1098859698