ACIII Network Configuration

ToddLaCo

Premium Member
I just finished configuring my wireless router and wireless game port and now I have no clue how to configure my ACIII so I can see it on my computer. The ACIII instructions leave a LOT to be desired for us non-computer geek individuals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Todd, the important information is the ip address of the ACIII.. by default, I think the networking is turned on, so it's just a matter of hitting the proper IP address. The other important thing is the admin username / password. (For use in the web interface.)

so have you gone into internet explorer and typed "192.168.1.50" for the IP address to connect to the aquacontroller? It should ask you for the username / password at that point. that is the default IP address.

I am getting a little frustrated here. I typed in the ACIII IP address and nothing.

Here is a little more info on my setup:
I have a Linksys wireless router hooked up to my PC and a D-Link game adapter hooked up to the ACIII. I checked and the ACIII IP address is 192.168.1.50.

Honestly, I don't know how to check if my wireless router is even communicating with my game adapter.

Thanks

Not sure it works the same way but I put my gaming adapter on another pc to make sure it was connecting before I used it on my Xbox360. That was a big pain to setup. Mine is a Netgear gaming adapter so maybe the d-link is easier.