A shout-out for an incredible job by Eric @ True Plumbing

Alex

Premium Member
I have a custom acrylic tank built around the staircase in 2004. For those of you that have seen it in person you know how tight things are in my set up. For years I have been wanting to make a plumbing modification and haven't had the guts to attempt it until I met and spoke to Eric.

So I asked Eric to come out and open the drain pipe from 1 inch to 1 1/2 in. This guy Eric is a magician. He came out once before the job was to get started to develp a plan on how he would drill the hole while the tank was full and pumps running. We arranged for a Saturday 9AM appointment to get the job done. He showed up promptly and he got to work within minutes of arrival. In a methodical, well planned steps and surgical precision he proceeded to place the " plywood guide" and started the drilling hole. Within a few short minutes the hole was drilled successfuly and now the task of putting the sump/plumbing back together was left.

I provided him with most of the plumbing components/fittings and again Eric methodically oriented and glued all the plumbing parts together. By about 1 pm he was all done and on his way back home.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for a knowledgeable plumbing professional do not hesitate to consider Eric. He knows reef tanks and KNOWS plumbing. Aquarium plumbing is my weak link in this hobby and now I have a partner to rely on.

THANK YOU ERIC FOR A MOST SATISFYING EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!!

Did I say it enough times? THANK YOU....!!!!