Josh's (Hoss) tank is a 32"x24"x12"

Build log coming soon

rimlesstank.jpg
alt="">

rimlesstank1.jpg
alt="">

rimlesstank2.jpg
alt="">

Deep Sea Aquatics...where I got my 120 "brick house" built...beautiful tanks...my glass is 3/4" thick and was a beast to move, but I love the black silicone they used on our tanks

Very nice Dave

@malofish wrote:
I knew that i wouldnt be long before you upgraded!! said:
HAHA. Its just a 5 gallon upgrade but the quality of the new tank compared to the aqueon 40 breeder is a huge difference. Plus I've always wanted to go rimless. I wont have to worry about heat anymore. Especially if I use the ATI 6x24 T5 fixture I have been looking at. Im also going all out on this one. Im either using one vortech mp40 or two mp10's. Plus Im going to use a 40 breeder as a sump and Im going to build the stand an extra 6" wider on three sides to free up room inside the stand. And yes I have a problem with switching tanks. I have never had a tank running for over a year. Its a addiction that I just cant kick.

Sweet!! Time to harness all you wood working skills!! I cant wait to see this tank build! And here i am with three project tanks without stands, lights, sumps, or even plans to get them started.I think i am going to have to take a page from the book of DaveG99,......and just do it!

@96gts wrote:
Very nice! May I ask how much one of those tank costs? I am running out of room in my Solana 34g said:
On their website they have a quote form you can fill out.

http://www.deepseaaquatics.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87&Itemid=114