90 Gallon Reef Tank, Stand and Canopy F/S

Johnie_West

Membership Expired
I want to sell my custom Planet 90 gallon reef tank. It will come with a custom built stand and 2 piece canopy (built by me). The tank has a black background and has the tideline 16" overflow box installed. There are two 3/4" bulkheads on the ends for the return lines. The overflow box has three 1" bulkheads for drains. The aquarium itself measures 51-1/4" long x 15-3/4" wide x 25" tall. The stand is 32" tall and the overall height with canopy is 75". It sticks out about 21" from the wall due to the plumbing. The stand and canopy are made from black ash. I am selling it due to getting a bigger tank. The new tank won't be in until around the 22nd of this month. I'm just putting this out there now to see if anyone is interested. Pick up will not be available until everything is switched over to the new tank. It will be cleaned and moved to the garage. No equipment or plumbing will be included. The bulkheads will be included. Pictures below show the overflow, the tank with the canopy base and the canopy top installed. The base holds the lights and allows more access in the tank.I'm trying to get $600 for it. Please PM me for more details or pics. Thanks!View attachment 7538

Just an update....getting close to the new tank coming in. Any offers will be entertained. If you have any live stock that you would like to trade, just hit me up. 

New tank is in. Old tank is out. I just need a day or two to get it cleaned up. I upgraded my sump so the tank will also include a Trigger Systems Crystal 36 sump. I need some frags guys. SPS, LPS and Zoas.  I need this tank gone. I'll accept all or partial trades. Let me know what yall have.