80 gallon sump & refugium - Done!

[I want to thank Marc for helping me on this fuge. He did an outstanding job designing it and making it. All I can say is this fuge rocks. If you need a fuge and dont have the tools to make one I would recommend him over any of the big manufacturers that mass produce fuges. Not only is he cheaper but he will build to spec. High quality all away around. He is easy to talk to, and very helpful.]

[Hi Cat, Congrats on your new Refug looks awesome! Ill prolly have Marc build me one if hes up for the challenge! But first i have to get a better skimmer. Keep us updated on the Fuge!

Travis]

[Glenn, your's is done as well. I've not touched your tank yet.]

[I don't go in to work till 4pm tomorrow, so yell when you get up and about. We can talk about what is left to do and get it out of your way. :D]

@Glenn wrote:
[I don't go in to work till 4pm tomorrow said:
[I'm too busy today, Glenn. I've got to get out of here and go take care of a few accounts, and it will end up eating up the night as well. Tomorrow works better for me.

Cathy, let me know how I can help. Is your's broken?]

@Marc wrote:
[Cathy said:
[Well, not exactly BROKEN, just could be much better. I have a glass 55, regular tank, with two acrylic walls to separate inflow, fuge, and return. But the walls aren't high enough, to contain enough water for the return. Problem is, getting that tank out to be worked on is a real problem - the wood support for the stand has to be removed to get it out.

One of these days, when your "business" is slower, you gotta come see the "hamster trail" anyway...lol! Wish I had used 'crete instead, would have been easier. Anywho, let me know when you have time, I'm a work-from-home, and usually here.]

[Marc, truely killer looking work. Some Day..(*sigh).........

One of these days I am going to change out the stand on my 135 reef to a shorter stand ( tired of being on a ladder to do anything ). Have the new stand, just not the time. But would be MUCH interested in something to go under that tank.]