80 gallon rimless Tank and Stand, 3 Kessils, Gyre 130

CaravanShaka

Membership Expired
Hi All, I am selling a few pieces of equipment from the tank I took down for our move to Austin. Pickup is in West Frisco.The extra's in the gyre pic are free to whoever needs them if they buy one of the items below. first come first served.<hr style="color: black" align="left" noshade="noshade" size="0" width="100%" />After considering how difficult it is going to be to move this tank to Austin, and how much I don't trust a moving company to do it, I've decided to just sell this tank and buy something new when I get there.Nuvo SR-80 tank with gloss white stand. Tank is in pristine condition and only 2 very small chips of the finish on the stand that could be touched up and never noticed. Also included with the tank are[????????? ]a perfect sized ATO container to fit in the bottom of one of the stand sections. holds 12 gallons, which lasted nearly 2 weeks for me with this tank. Can include a couple tunze ATO pumps as well[????????? ]about 10-12 filter socks that have all been cleaned up[????????? ]3d printed filter sock holder that is much more stable than the stock one[????????? ]3d printed rear chamber covers with built in silent fans to cool the tank if you have any temp spikes. my tank never got over 78 degrees[????????? ]dual Jebao DC6000 controllable return pumps. Much better than stock, and much less heat being DC[????????? ]aquamaxx ws1 skimmer modified slightly to work in the skimmer chamber[????????? ]media caddy for the side not using a filter sockAsking $1,400 obo for tank and all accessories? alt="" width="768" height="1024" /> alt="" width="768" height="1024" /> alt="" width="768" height="1024" />

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums...6-74D6-49F2-BC0A-45F1F771AE20_zpsp7vfzdhg.jpg<hr style="color: black" align="left" noshade="noshade" size="0" width="100%" />2 Kessil a360WEs with goosenecks in great condition, $300 each?1 Kessil a160WE with gooseneck in great condition, $160<hr />Gyre 130 with battery backup. Used less than a year, comes with original box and all parts, perfect working condition. battery I purchased used, so it's a couple years old. $160 OBOBuy Tank with both Kessil 360s and the Gyre 130 for?$2000