40G Breeder lighting

What would be my best best for lighting for a 40 breeder? Would like to keep soft corals and maybe an anemone (probably bta). I'm out of practice. Don't know what brands are good anymore and have zero led experience. Don't want to spend much.

A 6 bulb T5 system with reflectors and upgraded bulbs will be plenty to keep whatever you like - and with 6 bulbs you can get some really good color combos.

Glad to see you are coming back .... I would look at t5's or go with leds. Reef radiance is a sponsor contact rick he can answer your questions and work with you on price and which fixture works best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your interested I have a modded panorama led setup with mounting brackets forsale for $150. I modded them to work with apex or a dimmer. There is 6 strips of blue and white both dimmed at same rate.
http://www.ecoxotic.com/aquarium-led-lights/led-light-fixture/24-panorama-pro-led-fixture.html

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

Reefbreeders, either the value fixture or the Photon24. Either would be great.
If you go with Reef radiance I would talk to others about getting a different led layout over their stock layout. I have both the Breeders and the Radiance and the spread and color and growth with the Reefbreeders has been much nicer in my opinion over the stock reef radiance lights.
just my 2c

Hey guys! Glad to see ya! I've been quietly hiding with my stash of reef equipment. Kept all the electronics and stuff off the 265 and have it all hooked up on this little 40 breeder. Have been doing planted freshwater but am burned out on that. Doesn't take long. I still had my reflectors and stuff so I ordered a 250 w Lumatek ballast today off ebay brand new for $60. I actually had a 400w MH on this tank growing plants but the ballast died awhile back. I'm very excited to be back and have butterflies thinking about this tank! Can't wait! Still have Marco rock from 265! Even have the salt in storage!