325 Gallons Of Fish Heaven --------------- RIP ZEOvit 138

So the day one breakdown is complete. Ive got the livestock in a 150 gallon rubbermaid stock tank, fresh saltwater in another 150 rubbermaid, and 60 gallons of fresh saltwater in the fish closet. the wiring in somewhat started, will complete in the morning before the tank gets here.
003-1.jpg
alt="">
004-1.jpg
alt="">
006-1.jpg
alt="">
005-1.jpg
alt="">

If it were me I'd be up all night working on stuff as I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway knowing the new tank is coming. Can't wait this setup.

well to be honest.........the only thing that can keep me away is the UFC rematch of Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen.........once the fight is over i may be right back to work!!!!!!!!!!

And the spider proves to be unbeatable yet again [smilie=angry.gif] ...I swear he's a robot! By the way awesome build, following along.

That was a weak showing by Sonnen considering the run he gave Silva the first go' round. Thanks again to everyone following along with this thread. I was talking with the wife, and we really hope this will be a tank that both of us can enjoy for years to come.

You get your macna tickets there should be some nice corals there to fill that tank up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So today is day two of the setup..The tank is plumbed and wired. The only thing that needs to be done is hang the light and start putting livestock in. The MP-60's got here today and WOW.......it makes an MP-40 look like an MP-10.......If all goes well tomorrow, this baby will be up and rolling by dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!
006-1.jpg
alt="">
001-1.jpg
alt="">
002-1.jpg
alt="">
003-2.jpg
alt="">
004-2.jpg
alt="">
005-2.jpg
alt="">
006-2.jpg
alt="">

Armando is an awesome builder. He built two of my tanks. I love how they build the bottoms out of PVC. That tank is going to weigh a ton. Actually quite a bit more than a ton. My guess would be about 3000lbs. Did you ever think of using a steel stand?

So the tank is up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!! All livestock made the transfer pretty good so far. The black plumbing used is a felixble pvc that marine depot sells. The tank was pretty heavy, about 400 lbs. As far as a steel stand i never really considered one. Now in the future if i go larger than say 400-500 gallons then definitely a steel stand. I'll have pics posted later.

So here's some of the pics of the tank once i started doing rock work and as of a few minutes ago. It's still a bit hazy, but nothing that won't go away in a few days. All of the bright white rock is what i got from marco rocks, the rest is what was running in the 138.
001-2.jpg
alt="">
002-2.jpg
alt="">
003-3.jpg
alt="">
004-3.jpg
alt="">
005-3.jpg
alt="">
006-3.jpg
alt="">