290 Gallon Part-out - FISH/CORAL/LR

[CORAL:] [SPS Large Colony Rock: $35 ] [SPS Colony Small Rock: $25] [Frogspawn 3 (includes both picture pieces): $30] [Toadstool (2"): $25] [Trio Rock (Sentosa, Kryptonite Candy Cane, Encrusting Monti): $40] [Zoanthids: $25]  [LIVE ROCK:] [Approximately 250-300lbs: $200 OR $150 with purchase of fish.][ ] [LIVESTOCK] [ ][-Yellow Eye Kole Tang - $45 ] [-Fowleri Tang - $200 pending EJshaner paid half] [-Clown Wrasse $40 ] [-Orange Back Fairy $50] [-Mandarin Goby - $25 (only to an established tank!)] [-Flame Angel - $50 (no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS) pending EJshaner paid half] [-Potter's Angel - $60 (no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS) pending EJshaner paid half] [-4x Large Bangaii Cardinals - $60 pending EJshaner paid half]  [-Diamond Sleeper Goby - $25 pending Brian][ ]

Are you able to sell the Kole Tang without selling all the rocks? Really interested in the the fish.

Posted by: djd3mon Are you able to sell the Kole Tang without selling all the rocks? Really interested in the the fish. said:
No one is really interested in the rock, so I'll probably be just taking it out and selling as dry rock. If you sent a deposit of $20, I will save him for you and you can pick up this weekend if you'd like. PM for my PayPal address if you're interested.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING ANY FISH I HAVE LEFT, I WILL BE EMPTYING THE ROCK THIS FRIDAY, SO FISH MAY BE PICKED UP THIS WEEKEND. I'll save the fish for people who make a PayPal deposit beforehand.Anyone looking for Live Rock, make an offer! It will be dead 'Live' rock after Friday.

[CORAL:] [SPS Large Colony Rock: $35 ] [SPS Colony Small Rock: $25] [Frogspawn 3 (includes both picture pieces): $30] [Toadstool (2"): $25] [Trio Rock (Sentosa, Kryptonite Candy Cane, Encrusting Monti): $40] [Zoanthids: $25]  [LIVE ROCK:] [Approximately 250-300lbs: $200 OR $150 with purchase of fish.][ ] [LIVESTOCK] [ ][-Yellow Eye Kole Tang - $45 ] [-Fowleri Tang - $200 pending EJshaner paid half] [-Clown Wrasse $40 ] [-Orange Back Fairy $50] [-Mandarin Goby - $25 (only to an established tank!) pending EJshaner] [-Flame Angel - $50 (no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS) pending EJshaner paid half] [-Potter's Angel - $60 (no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS) pending EJshaner paid half] [-4x Large Bangaii Cardinals - $60 pending EJshaner paid half]  [-Diamond Sleeper Goby - $25 pending Brian owes $10][ ]

Would be interested in the Bangaii cardinals but can't make it Forney.  Any chance you will be in the N. Dallas area anytime soon?  

Posted by: rio32 Would be interested in the Bangaii cardinals but can't make it Forney.  Any chance you will be in the N. Dallas area anytime soon?   said:
Cardinals are pending, sorry.